In general, benchmarks are used in many areas and according to definition, benchmarks are “something that serves as a standard by which others may be measured or judged.” ...
PERA on the Issues provides information and insight on a variety of topics related to managing a portfolio of more than $45 billion and providing retirement security for over 500,000 of Colorado’s public employees.
- Colorado PERA
- Center for State and Local Government Excellence
- National Institute for Retirement Security
- Center for Retirement Research
- National Association of State Retirement Administrators
- National Council on Teacher Retirement
© 2016 Colorado PERA