The PERA Board of Trustees has recommended reforms to PERA designed to reduce the overall risk profile of the plan and improve PERA’s funded status. In light of ...
PERA on the Issues provides information and insight on a variety of topics related to managing a portfolio of more than $45 billion and providing retirement security for over 500,000 of Colorado’s public employees.
- Colorado PERA
- Center for State and Local Government Excellence
- National Institute for Retirement Security
- Center for Retirement Research
- National Association of State Retirement Administrators
- National Council on Teacher Retirement
© 2016 Colorado PERA